Simple contact form supporting easy form creation / customization. Saves enquiries to local site as well as sending out the usual emails.
- Extract to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Contact Form menu to create your form
- What’s the “headers” section in the Email Templates
Here you can use the standard email headers accepted by the php mail() function like “BCC: email@example.com” and so on. If you’re not sure about what you’re doing, leave it blank. This is an advanced feature.
Contributors & Developers
“Hotscot Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: Google reCAPTCA option instead of built-in captcha
- Fix: Export title fix for Firefox
- Fix: Checkbox issues
- Fix: Broken admin entries (stripslash fix)
- New: Show error message on mandatory fields not being filled in
- New: allow variable substitution for email subject
- Fixed: Bug in form creation
- Added: Ability to disallow links on text inputs to avoid spammers.
- fixed: session and menu
- fixed: Delete confirmation on all remove links,
- fixed: redirect link
- fixed: front-end post data
- fixed: front-end label display
- new: labels
- new: email subject lines
- Fixed: post data was not having it’s slashes stripped.
- Enhancement: added anchor tag just above form so that on pages with a lot of content before the form, after a bad submission, the page auto-scrolls back to the form.
- Various bug fixes: post data not showing after bad submission, basic style for error message and checkboxes
- Added some default styling for the form if the user required it.
- Use plain text email by default
*added classes to main output for easier styling and fixed labels
- added dashboard widget
- initial build