This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Find the HootBoard plugin setting page in the WordPress Menu on the left side of your browser window.
- Once in HootBoard settings you can do one of two things below:
3a. If your community already has a HootBoard, copy the link to the HootBoard in the text box that says "Enter the link to your community HootBoard"
3b. If your community does not have a HootBoard, Click "Create One" and follow instructions in popup that comes up.
- Change the color of your HootBoard to match your site color settings.
- Setting the Menu: This plugin automatically adds a new page to your wordpress site. Go to Appearance > Menus and add a menu item for page called "HootBoard" to your menu (if not already there).
- That's it... You can now go to HootBoard.com, login and "Post a Hoot" to upload flyers, announcements OR use our editor to create a multimedia flyer.
- As you save your Hoots, add them to yours and other boards to start publishing your announcements to various bulletin boards.