- Additional security hardening for
test.php, now no longer bundled as a
- Important security fix to the test endpoint,
- Code cleanup, fix bugs introduced in previous version.
- Upgraded to work properly with jQuery 1.9+. Props liquidgecha.
- Dropped the initial 0. in the version number, as that was just ridiculous. :)
- Fix to register the right number of incoming arguments for actions.
- No longer depends on the Snoopy library; uses
wp_remote_post() instead. Note that the HTTP referer may no longer be sent correctly.
- Added the
- Code cleanup
- New snazzy options screen, with help from Automattic
- Various miscellaneous features: added nonces for security, modularized the code a bit, etc.
- Added more filters—now covers basic + comment filters
- Marking as compatible through 2.9.9, because it should be.
- Added version checking and beta offers to the options screen.
- Now supports basically all actions. (Still no actions with no arguments.)
- Added more filter options—now covers all basic database read filters.
- Added another batch of actions. (Still no actions with no arguments, though... something to consider.)
- Fixed hooks which referred to the users and links tables.
- Now enforces sending the first field in filters and highlights the first field.
- Added FAQ note on performance concerns and caching.
- Bugfix: hooks with ID 0 can now be deleted
- Made HookPress fully localizable - please email before you start localizing to claim your language.
- A small bugfix to the filters list for
- Initial support for filters with an short list of supported filters
test.php to return first parameter (to trivially support filters)
- Added support for the
- Added support for
parent_* post fields for
save_post which are sent in case the post is a revision of a previous draft.
- Fixes a PHP error which displayed on install
- Disallowed redirects on the webhook - corrects duplicate records when used with PostBin
- Initial release
- supports webhooks based on WP actions
- Editing webhooks (rather than deleting and adding)
- More custmization on a per-webhook basis
If you have a feature request or question, please use the HookPress support forum.