- Fixed a major bug in chat widget
- Introducing hitsteps live chat plugin
- applied patches on newly released chat plugin
- optional chat floating widget
- Fixed php notice errors when WP_DEBUG is enabled.
- Fix for major bug: disabling/activating plugins
- Added Port checking for SSL detection.
- Fix for chat widget when all agents are offline
- Live chat: More clear msg to notify agent is offline
- Live chat: After sending a new message in ticket, focus on textbox is lost
- Live chat: Closing a ticket, will notify webmaster as a new message
- SEO improvement for tracking code.
- Fixed a bug with cookie script.
- Major update to GUI and system backend
- Introducing free license plan for lite bloggers
- Introducing multi language widgets
- Added Spanish Language to Dashboard Interface
- Hitsteps plugin is more user-friendly. Plugin GUI has been redesigned from scratch.
- Updated API Key installation guide.
- Added new shortcut button to open hitsteps dashboard in WordPress Admin header.
- Quick Registration for new users.
- Quick API Key retrieval for current users.
- We have integrated hitsteps analytics with Gravity forms: receive your visitors full details when they contact you!
- We have integrated hitsteps analytics with Contact form 7: receive your visitors full details when they contact you!
- Fixed an compatibility issue with WP Super Cache plugin.
- We have integrated hitsteps analytics with Ninja Forms: receive your visitors full details when they contact you!
- Integration with WooCommerce as Analytics allows you to receive your customers detail and pageview path within "New Order" emails
- Contact form 7 update compatibility and bug fix for form generator button. Updated form editor to be compatible with Contact form 7 v4.2
- Major fix to contact form and woocomerce analytics compatibility
- minor fix to contact form analytics on iOS devices
- Added detection for Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge and Opera new versions
- Major fix to contact form analytics on iOS devices for all plugins (woocommerce, contact form 7, gravityform and ninjaform)
- Added Contact form analytics for Jetpack by Automattic
- WordPress 4.2.4 compatibility
- Changed page header from
h1> according to new changes in WordPress's core
- WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Added SSL support for servers behind a load balancer using HTTP_X_FORWARDED_PROTO
- Fixed an issue regarding BAD_REQUEST caused by CloudFlare for auto-register and email analytic API calls