“Hijri Calendar” is a simple and easy to use wordpress plugin that allows you to show current hijri date anywhere in your blog. Just install and activate the plugin. Then use its very simple shortcodes where you want; when you want. Thats all!
Install and activate the plugin. Then go to your “Dashboard > Hijri Calendar > Usage” for detail usage instructions.
- Hijri Date (According to Hijri calendar)
- Monthly Hijri Calendar.
- Very simple plugin.
- Built-in functionality.
- All time zone support.
- Simple settings options.
- Wide-range compatibility.
- Easy to use widget and shortcodes!
- Custom date output language support!
- No special configuration or, knowledge required!
- Developer: M.A. IMRAN
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to Zikrun Badri.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Or, Go to: “Dashboard > Plugins > Add New” and search for “Hijri Calendar”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to: Dashboard > Hijri Calendar > Usage
- How does it work?
Use these shortcodes in your blog post/page:
- Show current date according to hijri calendar: [en_hijri_date]
- Show monthly hijri calendar: [en_hijri_calendar]
Or, Use these PHP codes in your theme’s sidebar or template file:
Show current date according to hijri calendar:
< ?php echo do_shortcode(‘[en_hijri_date]’); ?>
Show monthly hijri calendar:
< ?php echo do_shortcode(‘[en_hijri_calendar]’); ?>
Just what I needed!
Contributors & Developers
“Hijri Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Settings changed.
- Language customization option added.
- Widget customization option added.
- Date formatting option added.
- Invalid ordinal suffix problem solved.
- Some code updated.
- Bug fix: invalid ordinal suffix for days 11, 12 and 13.
- Added time zone adjustment option.
- Plugin icon changed.
- Compatible with WP 3.6.
- Hijri date adjustment option added.
- New settings page added.
- Menu changed to top level menu.
- Hijri date format updated.
- Server information tool added as an extra feature.
- New feature: Widget support added
- New feature: Monthly Hijri Calendar
- New shortcodes
- First release.