Highlight Focused Element on tab key pressed so you can easely follow it.
- Setup effect duration in ms
- Setup hide delay in ms
- Choose background and border color of the hilighted element
- Setup background and border opacity of the hilighted element
- Show or hide the default focus outline (hiding it break accessibility rules)
Visit JuZED.fr for example (just press “tab” key and follow the focus)
- Upload “highlight-focus.zip” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Unzip archive.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Save settings in “Settings / Hilight Focus” at least once to create css file (no need when upgrade)
- Is Highlight Focus accessible ?
Yes, it has been made for this purpose (but it can be unvalidate if you check “Hide regular outline” option).
It follows the WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) to at least level ‘A’.
- If my website is not accessible, does it make it accessible?
No, your site has to be accessible so it can keep his accessibility level when the plugin is added.
- I just changed my settings and there is no modification on front, is it normal?
Yes, you have to empty your caches to see any modification of the settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Highlight Focus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Stable version.
- Admin bug correction.
- Previous Stable version.
- Initial release.