Have a secure login and admin page. Allows you to create custom URLs for user's Log in, Log out, Sign up and Admin page.
* Added delete_option on plugin activation to avoid later confliction
* No more need to modify `wp-config.php` for changing admin URL slug * Reduced and optimized `.htaccess` rules * `.htaccess` backup file is created in the same directory * All plugin options are cleared completely on deactivation * Many more bug & minor fixes and compatibilty issues done
* Changed some default options at activation to avoid 500 Server internal error * Restrictions on using default slugs like `wp-admin` for admin slug that made confliction * Optimized code readablity and stability * Solved fatal error caused by `check_admin_referer()` * Tested over wordpress 3.6
* Completely rewrote. * All rewrite rules will apply with wordpress buil-in functions * Remove plugin rewrite rules automatically on deactivation to wordpres default rules * Works with all permalink structures * Droped some useless options and codes and improved functionality * Now Setting page menu is at root * Tested Over the latest WordPress version(3.5.1)
* Fix an issue with hide mode capability
* Fix .htaccess query commands * Automatic removing and adding htaccess output to .htaccess file * Strong security key function * Added compatibility fix with WordPress installations in a directory like http://www.blog.com/wordpress/ * Added ability to disable plugin from its setting page * Added ability to attempt to change .htaccess permissions to make writeable * Added wp-admin slug option (can't login with it yet though) * htaccess Output rules will always show even if htaccess is not writeable * added ability to create custom htaccess rules * Added Register slug option so you can still allow registrations with the hide-login. (If registration is not allowed, this option will not be available.) * Security Key now seperate for each slug so that those registering cannot reuse the key for use on login or logout * Added better rewrite rules for a hidden login system. * Removed wp-login.php refresh redirect in favor of using rewrite rules for prevention of direct access to the file.
Requires: 2.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.3.3
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Active Installs: 1,000+
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?