In connection with the cases of attempts to guess passwords to the administrative panel on the CMS website, the need to plug protects your authorization form.
Plugin Hidden Login 404 redirects requests to the administration of the site at an arbitrary URL is hampering password guessing attempts.
404 received a response from the server, most of the brute Forz Bots stop guessing attempts without creating a heavy load on the blog.
After activating the plugin, you will not be able to log in to wordpress, standard obrazaom pages wp-login.php and wp-admin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After activating the plugin can not login. What to do
After activating the plugin, your admin panel will be on yadostupna url http://youdomine.com/su.php
- Remove and uninstall the plugin manually
- Delete the directory ‘hidden_login’ from the directory ‘plugins’
- Remove from. Htaccess file lines:
RewriteRule ^su.php$ wp-login.php [L]
Contributors & Developers
“Hidden Login 404” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Added redirect authorized user