HGK Feedback Form plugin adds feedback (or comment) form to any page or post. It does that by replacing ‘<!– hgk feedback form –>’ magic comment with the form’s HTML. User submitted content is sent by e-mail to specified e-mail address.
HGK Feedback Form features clean look and feel similar to WordPress’ standard Submit Comment form, yet it is customizable via included style.css.
The following options can be set from plugin’s admin panel:
- Recipient e-mail address for user feedback submissions.
- Subject for notification e-mail.
- Message to show user in case of successful feedback submission.
- Message to show user in case of submission errors.
Please feel free to contact us by visiting support page and leaving your feedback:
- Richard Rodriguez – Spanish translation;
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure options via plugin’s admin panel. Once plugin is installed and activated a new HGK Feedback From item appears in General menu of WordPress admin Dashboard.
- Edit a page or post and insert ‘<!– hgk feedback form –>’ to its content.
Contributors & Developers
“HGK Feedback Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- localization to Russian and Spanish;
- fixing incorrect encoding bug for non-English user input;
- fixing bug when Comment textarea was displaying html break tag in place of newline symbol;
- initial release;