This plugin adds more elements to the element library of the YOOtheme Pro page builder.
- Toggle Element: Display a button to hide content, switch between content or change its appearance. It’s based on the UIkit Toggle component with all its options.
- Progress Element: Display your stats visually in an animated progress bar with a text label. It’s based on the UIkit Progress component with all its options.
- Timeline Element: Display multiple panel elements in a vertical timeline. It has all the panel and card settings and many more style and layout options.
- Counter Element: Display your stats visually in an animated circular progress counter. Choose from many style and layout options.
- Flipcard Element: Display a panel element with a flipcard animation. It flips the panel on hover or click to reveal another panel with different content on the back side.
- Image Comparison Element: Quickly compare two images with a draggable slider showing a before-after effect. Choose from many image and slider icon options.
- Slideshow Grid Element: Display multiple Slideshows within one grid. Every grid item will contain its own Slideshow including navigations, animations and other features.
- Lottie Element: Display eye-catching and engaging Lottie animations. Choose from a variety of triggers.
- Make sure the latest version of YOOtheme Pro is installed.
- Upload & install this plugin via the WordPress Plugins screen.
- Activate the plugin.
- Access the YOOtheme Pro Page Builder, the custom elements should now be available. You can select which elements should or should not be loaded in YOOtheme Pro at Settings > Herzog Dupont.
Contributors & Developers
“Herzog Dupont for YOOtheme Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Herzog Dupont for YOOtheme Pro” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- fixed error if percentage is empty in counter element
- fixed conditions in toggle element
- added animation name to lottie element
- added automatically recompile style
- added loading eager option for images across all elements
- added transition border option to timeline element
- added before/after labels to image comparison element
- improved performance for event listening in lottie element
- changed card will not flip back when a link is clicked in flipcard element
- reverted fixed centered alignment in Safari in counter element
- raised minimum YOOtheme Pro version to 3.0.0
- fixed resize canvas on viewport resize in lottie element
- fixed item container width in timeline element
- fixed rendering of grid items depending on display settings in timeline element
- changed use namespace to avoid conflicts with other extensions for YOOtheme Pro
- removed option to disable pointer events for absolute positioned builder elements
- raised minimum PHP version to 7.4
- raised minimum YOOtheme Pro version to 2.7.9
- fixed initialization if after image load event is not triggered in image comparison element
- fixed notice about undefined index in flipcard element
- added option to disable pointer events for absolute positioned builder elements
- fixed panel padding update path in flipcard element
- fixed missing classes on cards in flipcard element
- changed show style customizer panel for timeline element only if element is enabled
- fixed warning about undefined array key in timeline element
- replaced CSS by LESS to use breakpoints of style customizer in timeline element
- raised minimum YOOtheme Pro version to 2.7
- fixed tile style options in timeline and flipcard elements
- fixed layout update for card padding when set on items
- added tile style options to timeline, flipcard and slideshow grid elements
- added heading options to content style in timeline, flipcard and slideshow grid elements
- added text lead and meta options to title style in timeline, flipcard and slideshow grid elements
- fixed center content vertically if image is left/right aligned in slideshow grid element
- fixed animation path in lottie element
- added flip mode touch options to flipcard element
- added figcaption to content.php in image comparison element
- added lottie element
- fixed nav if image is skipped in slideshow grid element
- fixed initialization in Safari in image comparison element
- fixed initialization in throttled networks and Safari in image comparison element
- added link text option for items in timeline element
- added full width option for buttons across all elements
- added option to animate the element or its items
- added slideshow grid element
- added color options to progress element
- raised minimum YOOtheme Pro version to 2.5
startin progress element
- removed obsolete margin classes in progress element
- fixed update script breaks builder library in timeline element
- fixed images not being clipped for round cards in timeline and flipcard elements
- fixed render empty
<div>if content field is empty in progress element
- fixed link styles if whole panel is linked in panel based elements
- added flip mode options to flipcard element
- initial release