Where is the documentation
Still working on it. For now you are on your own. Until then here is a short description of the fields in the edit post meta boxes:
Hebrew Event Metabox
- Time: This is either an absolute time (12:24 pm) or a relative time offset (-0:18 = minus eighteen minutes, +2:00 = plus two hours)
- Weekday: Dropdown for either Gregorian (Sunday, Monday, ...) or Hebrew (Rishon, Sheni, ...). Note that Hebrew days start at sunset.
- Week: Which week of the month the event occurs (1, 2, 3, ...)
- Day: Day of month event occurs in. If the month selected is a Hebrew month than the day of that month is used
- Month: Dropdown for either Gregorian (January, February, ...) or Hebrew (Teshri, Cheshvan, ...)
- Year: Year of the event. Years larger than 5000 are assumed to be a Hebrew year.
- Sunrise: Whether to begin the event at sunrise
- Duration: Duration of event in days, hours & minutes. For instance, 2:25 = 2 hours & 25 minutes or 2 3:00 = 2 days and 3 hours
- Start Date: The start of a the window in which the event is allowed to occur. Right now the format is M/d/Y
- Stop Date: The stop of a the window in which the event is allowed to occur. Right now the format is M/d/Y
- Hebrew Encoded Dates: The Hebrew day & month for encodeded days. Needed for parashah and holiday calculation. See http://www.jewfaq.org/calendar.htm for a basic explanation
Hebrew Event Occurences Metabox
Here notes can be attached to upcoming occurences and occurences can hidden. If a reoccuring event instance is cancelled you
can just uncheck that specific occurence without deleting the event.
How do I get Holidays & Parashot?
Import http://templeisraelvaldosta.org/files/2011/07/holidays-diaspora.xml using WordPress import WXR for Diapora pages. More to come.