A wordpress plugin that recommends which plugins to install to optimize and secure your site. It also recommends plugins/website links that can help boost your overall SEO score.
Built by The Marketing Mix Perth: https://www.marketingmix.com.au
1) Install WordPress 5.5 or higher
2) Download the latest from:
3) Login to WordPress admin, click on Plugins / Add New / Upload, then upload the zip file you just downloaded.
4) Activate the plugin.
Built by The Marketing Mix Perth: http://www.marketingmix.com.au
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Healthy Site SEO” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated the list
- Possible fix for bug with TGM_Plugin_Activation
- Updated Recommendations list.
- Replaced Captcha with Login No Captcha reCAPTCHA
- Added WP Pixpie to the list.
- Updated plugin list.
- Updated readme file. Added Easy Accordion and PDF Version plugins.
- Renamed Better WP Security to iThemes Security
- Removed Tom M8te – WordPress rejected and removed the plugin because its a framework plugin and they are no longer allowed on the WordPress Plugin Network.
- Setup default options for Revision Control and permalinks.
- Initial Commit