The hCard & vCard Generator plugin was created to solve one specific problem, generating microformats compatible hCards from WordPress users and companion vCards for downloading purposes.
The plugin also beefs up the user profile section with new fields for organisation, job title, phone, fax and mobile numbers as well as address.
- Adding specific fn field which is required for validation when widget title is off
- Adding fn parameter to photo (thanks Fred)
- Removed inline styles on some divs, these should be hidden in the theme’s CSS, not the plugin
- Fix photo parameter, now encodes the photo into the VCF in Base64.
- Various VCARD format fixes to be more compatible across different mail clients
- Added Fax option to user page
- Doing some code cleanup
- Fixing HTML formatting bugs (thanks R. Richard Hobbs)
- Changed URL of photo to use WPURL instead of URL for installations that have
moved their WordPress install to a subdirectory. Also added PHOTO and NOTES support.
- Adding .htaccess to force mime type of .vcf
- Implement addresses
- Bug fixes
- Improve title generation to allow non-auto generated or blank headings (thanks Kevin)
- Fixing bug with vCard generation (thanks Thomas)
- Overhauled widget
- Added shortcode display
- Fixed bug in generation due to incorrect folder check
- Updating calls to WP 3.1 standard. Fixing bugs with the widget.
- Initial version