Two things you can do with this plugin.
1. Generate a hashlink:
Take a (affiliate) URL and generate a static redirecting page on your blog from it. There are also several options for SEO.
- Prevent blocking your affiliate URLs from an AdBlocker
- Increase the amount of pages for your blog at search engines like Google
2. Cache a file:
Files/Pages in the web, that can be unavailable in the future -> cache them and achieve it for your blog visitors.
In the next major version 2.0:
- Better integration in the WordPress URL taxonomy
- Adding metaboxes to Posts and Pages for quick generation
- Choose where to save, filesystem or database
- Shortcode support
- Some more improvements
For more information please visit the plugin page
You can use the built in installer, or you can install the plugin manually.
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your general options
- Configure any options as desired
- That’s it!
Please read the comments at the Plugin page before writing a new one
Contributors & Developers
“Hashlink Cachelink Generator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.