- Workaround for potential issues on some server/PHP/WP configurations (extremely rare)
- Fixing a packaging glitch
- TOC box dynamic effects are now optional (and jQuery is not loaded when turned off).
- TOC entries on the active post page get the extra CSS class 'active'. Useful for TOC's on mutlipage posts.
- Verified compatibility with WP 2.8.5
- Added small signature to toc box
- Several minor fixes and improvements
- TOC boxes now optionally include a link to the comments section on the page. (Idea and initial code contributed by JohnBillion)
- Overhauled settings handling for WPMU compatibility. Old-style settings are automatically migrated.
- Settings can be reset to "factory values", removing them from the database. Useful when uninstalling the plugin.
- Increased security.
- Overhauled back-end UI.
- Various code improvements.
- License change from GPL 2.0 to GNU Affero GPL (AGPL) 3.0.
- Fixes formatting issues with headers containing tags.
- Fixes a TOC box entry ordering issue due to ambiguities in the PHP regular expression handling.
Many thanks to Artem for contributing the patches on this.
- Added the option to auto-insert TOC at a default position, if not explicitly added by shortcode.
- A new shortcode form, [toc auto=off], was added to provide for suppressing the automatic shortcode insertion for individual posts and pages when auto-insertion is enabled globally. Other shortcode parameters are ignored in this form.
- A new shortcode paramter, title, is available to specify the title of the TOC box.
- Default shortcode parameter values, can now be configured view plugin settings. They are used implicitly when a shortcode parameter is omitted.
- New (pretty) naming scheme for heading anchors. Heading anchor names are derived from a sanitized form of the corresponding heading now, resulting into better readability and better SEO. Thanks to an idea of johnbillion.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
Please check if your CSS styling needs an update, [according to the updated CSS template on the plug-in homepage](http://hackadelic.com/solutions/wordpress/seo-table-of-contents#installation"Hackadelic SEO Table Of Contents - Installation").
Resolves a conflict with the plugin Nofollow Reciprocity which totally messes up multipage TOCs.
Adds support for multipage posts.
- Added the class
toc-anchor to the named anchors generated at the headings (i.e. the link targets for the TOC links) to support their individual styling via CSS.
- Minor bug-fixes
Added ability to handle headings containing hyperlinks.
Initial public release