Add Custom HA Font Color Customizer Panel in any WP theme Customization section. Customize font colors of your hard coded WordPress Theme. Now, separately Customize the color of each type of your HTML Elements just from Theme customization section with live WP preview pane.
List of HTML Element options:
- Body Text Color
- Heading Text Colors
— H1 Tag
— H2 Tag
— H3 Tag
— H4 Tag
— H5 Tag
— H6 Tag
- Link Colors
— Main Nav Links
— Nav Link:hover
— Dropdown Links
— Dropdown Hover
— Page Links
— Button Text
— Button Text Hover
- Footer Headings
- Footer Text
- Learn more about HA Font Color Customize Plugin features
HA Color Customizer Team needs your support
It is hard to continue development and support for the free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using HA Font Color Customizer and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
If you have suggestions for a new plugins or addon options, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming soon Plugins:
— HA Background Color Customizer
— HA Imageless CSS Background Patterns
— See all current and upcoming plugins details here: Website WP Plugins Page
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Want regular updates? Like my page on Facebook!
Hire me on Upwork
Or hire me directly from my website: www.HiraAnsari.pro
- Log into your WordPress admin
- Click Plugins
- Click Add New
- Search for HA Font Color Customizer
- Click Install Now under “HA Font Color Customizer”
- Activate the plugin
- Download the plugin
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation
- Then activate the Plugin from Plugins page
The plugin is now ready to be used.
How to use?
- Go to Appearance > Customize > HA Font Colors.
- Select yes to activate the elements you want to customize.
- Select color of your choice.
- Click save button.
How to reset to default theme colors?
Just deactivate that element option and your default theme color will start showing up again.
Can I Customize only specific Elements and leave the others as it is?
- Yes, HA Font Color Customizer gives you full control on your choices. And for this, it give you activate / deactivate options for each of the element type. Only activate the option you want to use and keep the others deactivated.
Will this plugin change my original theme stylesheet?
- No, it will just add internal Stylesheet set in your theme header that will enforce the theme to use your customized color settings. The theme stylesheet will not change and you can use the default stylesheet colors just by deactivating the HA font Color Customizer elements whenever you want.
Will this plugin effect my page load speed?
- No, It will not slow down your page load speed because HA Font Color Customizer is a very light weight plugin and it doesn’t link any external JS or CSS files from your webpages.
Contributors & Developers
“HA Font Color Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “HA Font Color Customizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 1.0.0 – Plugin Released
- 1.0.1 – Plugin updated – Late escaping security function added
- 1.0.2 – Plugin updated – WP Customize Color Control construct class added to fix or avoid compatibility issue.
- 1.0.3 – Tested with WordPress 6.1. | Added Admin notice. | fixed some footer html font colors.