This plug-in will allow you to display your current .tel entries on your blog. Simple to setup, just enter your .tel domain and select the contact records you want displayed.
What is the telnic (.tel) domain
Visit http://telnic.com for more information.
- Upload the folder
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory (create dir)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check the settings menu for eligible links and click the Add button for each.
- Choose a link image for display, edit the label and activate the records.
- Repeat for all entries on the settings page. Deactivate records to remove from display.
- Add the following php tag in your sidebar/theme to display the links box.
if(function_exists('dottel_form_display')) echo dottel_form_display();
- Where can I get a .tel address?
Visit http://www.idottel.com/vip to get a .tel of your own.
- What next?
When the .tel registry goes live on February 3rd, 2009 there will be an update of the plugin released allowing direct and secure management of all your .tel domain contact information from within your blog administrator.
Contributors & Developers
“[GWA] Telnic .tel Contact Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors