This is a plugin that adds a widget that you can use to showcase your most recent tweets in the sidebar of your WordPress powered website. As of version 1.2, it now has support for new Twitter API v1.1 with CACHE.
- Upload ‘guerrillas-recent-tweets-plugin’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the newly created widget in any sidebar you wish through the ‘Widgets” menu in WordPress
- Visit this link in a new tab, sign in with your account, click on
Create a new applicationand create your own keys in case you don’t have already
- Fill all your widget settings and save
- How can I get Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Access Token and Access Token Secret?
You will need to visit this link, sign in with your account and create your own keys.
Contributors & Developers
“Guerrilla’s Recent Tweets Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated teh plugin to work with Twitter API v1.1 and also utilizes Cache.
- Updated the jquery code that is used to pull recent tweets.