Gravity Forms Paystation (3 Party Hosted)
Integrates Gravity Forms with the Paystation 3 party hosted payment gateway allowing end-users to purchase goods and services via Gravity Forms.
- Something screwy happened with SVN when trying to add and commit 1.4.1 so had to create new 1.4.2 directory. No changed from previous version.
- Tested with WordPress 4.1.2 and WordPress 4.2 beta and Gravity Forms 1.9.6. No problems detected.
- Tested with WordPress 4.0 and Gravity Forms 1.8.13 and eveything looks fine.
- Added a new feature allowing payments to go in to different Paystation accounts for merchants with multiple Paystation accounts.
- Tested with WordPress 3.9 and Gravity Forms 1.8.7. All good!
- As requested, made it so that the payment datetime is saved as GMT / UTC time rather than New Zealand date and time so it will display correctly no matter the timezone set in the WordPress settings.
- Fixed bug where if a Failure URL was specified in the settings then the user would always be directed there even if the payment was successful.
- Fixed issues (due to changes in Gravity Forms version 1.7) with the notifications.
- Fixed nonce handling issue in options admin page.
- Implimented fix to ensure that WordPress SEO does not break operation of this plugin.
- Fixed a couple of bugs that prevented test mode being turned off.
- Corrected grammar error in the readme.txt
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2
Last Updated: 2015-4-21
Got something to say? Need help?