- Upload this plugin to your blog and Activate it
- Set it up following instructions below:
To integrate a form with Directory:
- Go to the post or page where you would like to add the directory.
- Click the "Add Directory" button above the content area.
- Choose a form from the drop-down menu and configure settings as you would like them.
- Click "Insert Directory". A "shortcode" should appear in the content editor that looks similar to
- Save the post or page
How do I select what columns I want to display in the Directory?
- Edit the Gravity Forms form you'd like to configure a Directory for
- Click "Directory Columns" In the Form Editor toolbar (near the top-center of the page)
- Drag & drop the fields in the order you'd like them to appear in the directory
- Drag from the right ("Hidden Columns") side to the left ("Visible Columns") side.
- Click the "Save" button
More Configuring of Fields & Columns
When editing a form, click on a field to expand the field. Next, click the "Directory" tab. There, you will find options to:
- Choose whether you would like the field to be a link to the Single Entry View;
- Hide the field in Directory View; and
- Hide the field in Single Entry View