Hassle-free and user-friendly way to add a Media player directly to your website. Simply yet very efficient for anyone who loves to provide a direct playlist of videos related to Churches or Ministries.
Why use GraceMedia Media Player?
Other solutions require you to setup an API Key to verify your own account and then add that information to your plugin, With us it’s completely different, you simply enter your GraceMedia username inside the search box located in the “GM Videos” section in the WordPress Admin Panel and select the videos you wish to display!.
- Complete control over the videos you show on the Media Player.
- Ability to Add/Remove videos whenever you feel you want to change.
- Customize the player skin to your own liking to match the feel of your Website.
- Very simple shortcode to add the Media Player to your Page or Post.
Rate Us / Feedback
Please take the time to let us and others know about your experiences by leaving a review. If your use of our plugin has not been a five star experience please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install using your WordPress Admin or upload /gracemedia-media-player/ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the GM Videos menu located on the navigation at the side in you WordPress control panel.
- Enter your GraceMedia username into the search box.
- Select “Add to Playlist” on the Videos you wish to display on your Media Player.
- Add [gm-playlist] to any Page or Post to display the Media Player.
- Can I specify my own size for the Plugin?
Yes, Simply when adding the Shortcode to your Page or Post you specify your width or height using the following [gm-playlist width=”100″ height=”100″]
- Will this plugin leave clutter in my WordPress database?
We store data in an option and transient, both of which are removed when you uninstall the plugin. No trace will be left in your database.
Contributors & Developers
“GraceMedia Media Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Note: Initial version.