- Download the Plugin ZIP file
- Unpack the Plugin-ZIP
- Upload the gpx2chart folder to your wordpress plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
After activating the plugin you can use GPX2Chart with these shortcode:
- [gpx2chart href="<GPX-File>" ]
There are a lot of optional-parameters. Almost all default-configurations can be overwritten on a per shortcode-base. Anyhow most likely you should change the default-configuration to adjust the layout to fit to your template and only overwrite one of the following common attributs:
- type -> can be one of these (climbing,swimming,cycling,skiing,running). this affects the pictogram that is shown in the upper left corner
- headline -> the text next to the pictogram
- title -> The text below the headline. If not set it's taken from the gpx-file.
- subtitle -> The text below the title (on the right). If not set it contains start- and end- datetime of the gpx-file.
- maxelem -> Overwrite this value if you have large GPX files with many trackpoints. This reduces the array-size of the data embedded and increases the rendering time.
- debug -> If this is present the PHP-module put some more information into the HTML-file
- speed -> allows as value: 'speed', 'pace' or 'speed pace' to define what will be displayed. If not defined only speed will be displayed