GPS Mission Stats scrapes your profile page from GPS Mission. It pulls out a bunch of statistics and displays them. You can customise the fonts displayed as well as colours and font sizes. Make sure you enter your gpsmission.com username.
- Upload the gps-mission-stats directory to your
- Go into your WordPress blog’s Plugins page and activate the plugin
- Drag the “GPS Mission Stats” widget to your sidebar.
- Type in your GPS Mission Username and, optionally, fill in other fields.
- Share and enjoy!
None as this is the first release on WordPress.org
Contributors & Developers
“GPS Mission Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Converted lots of inline styles to CSS
- Added Colours and fonts in form on Widget page
- Added Username form on Widget page so no editing required for that.
- Initial developed version