The plugin insert a icon on insert/edit page. Click on the icon you can see the picasa users, what you specified on the settings page. Entering in the user you can insert all images form an album, or browse an album and insert images individualy into post.
The plugin insert just the url of image, and the image phisicaly remain in google servers. You can specify the html tags what you apply befor and after image link. On settings page you can set up many features, like: lighbox type, before/after album, picasa icon ….
The plugin use the native google code. No third party classes, apis and other methides.
It is veri lighweight, without any core modification.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add users on settings page
- Set up other settings
- Modifications on settings page have any effect over the inserted images
NO, after you insert an image, the new setting values has no effect over.
- Can i add all images from a gallery with a single click
- The plugin works with many picasa users or just with one
On settings page you can spacify 5 picasa users, and can add images for the users gallery.
- The plugin use a third party library or the native google API
This plugin is very lightwight, and easy to understand the code. Why? Beacause i use the native google api, for the image/gallery requests.
Contributors & Developers
“GPicasa” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- First release
- Resolved some compatibility issues