Adds an area for freeform CSS entry in Genesis Design Palette Pro. Requires the Genesis Design Palette Pro plugin.
- Upload the
gp-pro-freeform-stylefolder and all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
What do I do with this?
Install and activate it.
September 3, 2016
Very useful plugin when you are using Design Palette Pro. Super responsive and helpful support.
Contributors & Developers
“Genesis Design Palette Pro – Freeform Style” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Genesis Design Palette Pro – Freeform Style” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug for better mobile responsiveness.
- Added auto-conversion for single quotes in CSS.
- Set up proper sanitization and escaping for CSS combinations.
- Fixed multisite bug where data was lost for site admins.
- Updated code to conform to WP coding standards.
- Fixed bug with custom CSS data disappearing on update.
- Fixed escaping issue with certain CSS variables
- Fixed issue with preview buttons
- Updated textarea styles for latest Design Palette Pro UI
- Updated core plugin verification
- Initial release