Extended documentation is available from my site, which discusses the plugin in much greater detail. Please read it.
Adam Brown (http://AdamBrown.info) fixed several bugs, pointed me at a couple others, and thoroughly widgetized GoogleMapper (introducing me to the wonderful world of widgets in the process). Let's give him a warm round of applause!
Things on my radar that need doing next
- The Icons and Marker Types control panel has detailed explanations of the fields, I need to write more of those for the other panels.
- Caching at the object level, and output level (this is a high priority, look for this one soon).
- Ability to render multiple maps on the same map, ala: [gmap map:1,4,7].
- Ability to render a map group, ala: [gmap group:2].
- Better icon uploading / editing (something perhaps like ImageManager, but icon-oriented).
- Enforce uniqueness of titles for icons, marker types, map groups, and maps.
- Assorted UI details that people suggest that make me slap my forehead and think, "yes, of course".