Adding Google Analytics code to your website has never been easier. Simply copy and paste your tracking code or property ID and that's it.
Why Google Universal Analytics is better than the usual Google Analytics?
- User ID tracking (track user across different devices);
- Event tracking (track downloads, mailto links, clicks on external URLs and Call tracking);
- Remarketing (Google AdWords, Display Advertising);
- Demographics and Interests reporting;
- IP Anonymization;
- SSL security for tracking data;
- Enhanced Link Attribution;
- Custom domain configuration;
- Disable Google Analytics tracking for specific WordPress users;
- Older Google Analytics tracking available;
- Tracking code customization;
- Simplified user interface;
- It is the new analytics standard set by Google;
- ...and more.
For more information visit: Google Analytics or OnlineAds.lt.
Since March 26th (2014), Google Universal Analytics plugin for WordPress tracks WWF file downloads. Every WWF file download will be tracked as an event. Save as WWF, save a Tree!