What does this plugin do?
- It adds metadata tags to the header of your site in compliance with Google specifications for identifying article importance.
What are the available options?
How does it work?
- The plugin adds an option selector to each post that allows you to choose between the three options and specify the appropriate URL.
This will get added to the header when the post is displayed.
- If you want to mark the current post as a standout article, select "Current post as standout" and leave the URL field empty
- To mark another article, select "URL as syndication" or "URL as canonical" and provide the appropriate URL
- Save the post
How do I remove a link?
- Select the "None" option and blank out the Referenced URL field and save your post.