The following prerequisites are needed for this plugin to work:
- Upload the UTWgoogleSitemaps2_1.php file into your wp-content/plugins directory or to a new sub-directory e.g. ../plugins/AddTagsToSitemap/
- Activate the Google Sitemaps - Append UTW Tags in the Plugin options page
- Goto the Admin - > Options - > Sitemap Administration Interface, click on the rebuild the sitemap hyperlink to create the Google XML sitemap
- Check the outputted sitemap.xml file to make sure that all UTW tags have been added and points to the correct page URLs - if you use Google Sitemap Generator for WordPress Plugin v3.0b6+ the sitemap is nicely formatted for easier viewing and validation)
- Click on several URLs in this XML Sitemap to make sure they are pointing to valid web pages within your site
No mandatory configuration changes are needed for this version 2.0+ of this plugin. Just activate the plugin.
You can optionally modify the google sitemap refresh internal and priority on line 122 if you want to.
All parameters are taken from the Ultimate Tag Warrior plugin configuration settings and from its own tag tables.