This plugin allows you to create a simple ‘Our Location’ style page with an embedded Google Map within WordPress, all you need is a Google Maps API key and the Lat/Lng of the place you want to mark the plugin takes care of the rest, simply place the [gmlp-show-map] short code into the page you want to hold the map.
- Toggle Map Pin On/Off
- Add Infobox ot map pin
- Toggle map overview On/Off
- Toggle Map view type On/Off
- Set map zoom level
- Map Preview on Admin options page
- Size map box using CSS or built-in values
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add configure using the
Location Pagesettings page.
- Add the map into amy page unsing the [gmlp-show-map] shortcode.
None as yet, but feel free to ask…
Contributors & Developers
“Google Maps Location Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed admin screen bug that was causing it to appear blank
- Added Map Zoom Level
- Added screenshots
- Minor twiddling and WP 2.9.2
- Initial release