Here is what we are working on for future releases:
- Directions - Add the ability to add a directions link to each marker location
- Marker Visibility - Add the ability to set a marker's info window open by default
- Marker Clustering - Add the option to use marker clusters for when you have multiple markers in close proximity
- Maps Widget - Build in a widget to output Google Maps
- Custom Map Marker Images - Ability to upload your own map marker images
- Map Icons: Fix maps icon overlap issue when they are bunched in an area (zIndex issue)
- Draggable Markers - Add the ability to drag dropped markers in the build UI
- Admin JS i18n - Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer for translating!
- Public JS i18n - Please contact us at email@example.com to volunteer for translating!
- Google Places - Add the ability to remove place information
- Google Places - Pagination for markers, the ability to set number of markers
- Google Places - Customize the individual place markers
- Markers - Add the ability to drag markers to new positions (lat, lng) in builder.
- Info Window - Add a WYSIWYG editor? Possible complications with this.
- Custom Map Themes - Add the ability for users to add their own map styles
- Info Window - FOUC: Investigate why sometimes pointer tip of info window flashes before it opens (mainly Chrome)
- Chrome - Look into while map tiles have strange lines in between
- Firefox - Clicking on a marker to open the same info window creates content overflow
- Bug: Fix issue where selecting "None" for map controls doesn't actually work on frontend