Does your post or page in your website describe a place ? Wouldn’t it be better if you could add a map showing an address? Well then here is a simple yet powerful system for you. Search the place , zoom to the address , choose map type and just drag and drop the pin to the place, check the box to activate and your users will see the map on the post or page.
Map on Post/Page is a complete for making website awesome. We bet to you that it is best kind.
Visit WpExplored.com for more free and premium plugins.
Major features :
- Just 1 click installation.
- Simple and clean coding, no hidden API – We just ues google api .
- Works on latitude and longitude , so can be used on any api later.
- Just drag and drop the pin to show your place.
- Very easy and simple to add maps.
- Search address option available.
- Automatically detects zoom level and map type.
- Can be used for wider range of purposes.
Upload the Map on Post/Page plugin to your blog, Activate it, And you are done!!!!! Amazed?? Yes it so simple yet powerful.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Map on Post/Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
v1.1 – 12/12/13
– Added zoom level and maptype auto detection.