This widget allows you to display a little (200px) widget in the sidebar which allows you to display the Google FC members of your site.
This widget was intended for use with Google Friend Connect Integration, but it can be used independant as well.
However; for full friend Connect integration, I’d suggest you install it anyway.
I’m still developing this widget, so more options will be added in the near future.
Minimum requirements are:
- WordPress 2.8 or more recent.
- A sidebar that is AT LEAST 200px wide.
This section describes how to install the widget and get it working.
- Upload the map contained in this .zip file to the
- Activate the widget through the ‘Appearance -> Widgets’ menu in WordPress.
- Lookuop your Google Friendsconnect ID, and paste it in the Widget options.
- Is this a plugin?
No, this is NOT a plugin, it contains only a widget.
- Where do I find my Google Friends Connect ID?
Here: Google Friend Connect look at the page underneath the “Site Settings” link on the right hand side of the page. You must, however, have at least one site setup, or setup a new site.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Friends Connect Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Color Options
- Added support for more rows.
- Converted to multiwidget.
- Added several options