On your mobile site (Japanese mobile phone only) using KtaiStyle plugin,
it generate tracking tag for Google Analytics.
you need install KtaiStyle plugin before you install this plugin.
The main features
- Create tracking tag for Google Analytics
- It can use each of PC tracker(Ultimate Google Analytics), Mobile tracker (this plugin).
- Does not add the tracker code to the pages when a logged on user.(Option)
- Does not add the tracker code to the pages when bot access.
- WordPress 2.8 or later
- PHP 5.0 or later (NOT support PHP 4.x!!)
- KtaiStyle 2.0 or later
Installing is as simple as downloading the file from this site, placing it in your wp-content/plugins directory and activating the plugin. For the more detailed instructions read on.
- Get a Google Analytics account.
- Download the Google Analytics Tag for Mobile ZIP file
- Extract the zipfile and place the PHP file in the wp-content/plugins directory of your WordPress installation
- Go to the administration page of your WordPress installation
- Click on the Plugins tab and search for Google Analytics Tag for Mobile in the list
- Activate the Google Analytics Tag for Mobile plugin
- You can now find an Google Analytics Tag for Mobile page under Options to set the options of the plug-in
- If you’re comfortable reading HTML and feel like it, you can look at the HTML source code of your blog pages to see the included Google Analytics tracker code at the end of the page. Make sure that you’re not checking this as a logged on user if you’ve enabled Ignore Logged On Users. Also make sure you request your blog page at least twice to give the Google Analytics Tag for Mobile plugin the change to detect is the ktai_wp_footer hook is called by your template.
- Wait until Google Analytics updates your reports. Currently it seems like this can take up to 24 hours. Note that by default Google Analytics selects a week ending yesterday as its reporting period. Click on today in the lefthand calendar to see today’s statistics, if they’ve already been reported.
- Is KtaiStyle indispensable?
Yes. this plugin is using the action “ktai_wp_footer” of KtaiStyle.
- What’s account ID !?
It based on “web property ID” of Google Analytics.(UA-xxxx-xx)
Mobile ID is MO-xxxx-xx. (ex. UA-12345-01 –> MO-12345-01)
Contributors & Developers
“Google Analytics Tag for Mobile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- You don’t have to deploy “ga.php” by yourself.
- On your site, if you using “UltimateGoogleAnalytics”, you are not necessary to input “account id”.
- bot access is not tracking.
- KtaiStyle original param don’t send to Google.(Option)
- Option page translate Japanese.
- Initial Release.