Google Analytics Post Pageviews
Retrieves and displays the pageviews for each post by linking to your Google Analytics account.
- Fix namespace unique ID first generation.
- Static translation namespace because i18n tools are dumb.
- Handling different DB namespaces for cache reset.
- Handling transients using other cache system.
- Reset cache also reset transient timeout values.
- Fixed wrong transient expiration delay.
- Try to display the cached number even if Google is disconnected.
- Check the array for websites results in the settings.
- Don't disconnect the account if the API HTTP code is something else than 403.
- Returns API error message from Google API.
- Fixed an issue with Google auth token refresh.
- Removed Google auth cronjobs and improved async re-authentication.
- Added more details in the website selection.
- Redirection after Google connection to avoid mis-auth.
- Huge improvements on the Google authentication mechanism.
- Improved the way the Google token is refreshed.
- Added an anti-flood system when the Google API requests are not successful.
- Added a link to empty the pageviews cache.
- Using international number formatting for the views count, and adding a parameter to disable it on function call.
- Avoid unnecessary API calls when the post is not published.
- Improved Views column in Posts list.
- Improved permalink detection.
- Fixed some settings saving.
- Improved API calls and error handling.
- Minor but essential fix in the code snippet.
- Added an optional Views column in Posts list.
- Updated curl_ and file_ methods to WP_Http requests.
- Changed the Google URLs to match the new Google Developers Console.
- Specified a unique slug to prevent redirect_uri_mismatch.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the token refresh.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.4
Last Updated: 2015-4-24
5 of 7 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?