This plugin helps you insert Google Analytics code into your theme, but ONLY ENABLED FOR NOT-LOGGED-IN USERS. It is of great use if you are worring about Google’s tracking of your own visits. So as long as you make sure you visit your own site as a logged-in user (admin, editor, etc), it will be just fine.
Please note that if your wordpress blog is open for registeration, this plugin may result in a error of stat beacuse all logged in users will not be tracked.
这个插件帮助你在主题中插入 Google Analytics 统计代码，并且只对匿名访问者有效——登陆用户的访问不会被统计。这个插件可以避免 Google 统计网站所有者自己对网站的访问，只要你确保访问网站时是登陆状态即可。
- Download and upload files to your plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin from backstage.
- Tell the plugin what your tracking code is in settings page.
- That’s all. Save changes, and enjoy.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Analytics For Anonymous Users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version released to the public.
- First version (not public version)