Google Analytics Dashboard Stats
Displays an overview of visits and pageviews on your dashboard; additionally, you can include your Analytics tracking code on your site.
- Unzip and upload the folder
/google-analytics-dashboard-stats/ to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- You'll be using your Google Analytics login information, but you'll have to setup an application specific password. (http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=185833)
- Visit the settings page to enter your information and choose your options.
- Everything should be setup and your widget should be on your dashboard!
Requires: 3.3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-6-15
Got something to say? Need help?