Adding Google AdWords Remarketing code to your website has never been easier. Simply copy and paste your AdWords Remarketing code and that’s it.
Why use Google AdWords Remarketing?
- Target visitors who visited your website before;
- Create customized messages for specific visitors;
- …and more.
google-adwords-remarketingdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use plugin search – Admin > Plugins > Add new > Search for ‘Google AdWords Remarketing’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Copy Remarketing code from Google AdWords and paste it in the settings page (Admin > Settings > Google AdWords Remarketing).
- Click ‘Save’ and it’s done!
Need help? Contact me if you have any questions regarding Google AdWords.
- How can I change Remarketing code?
The same way you entered it the first time: Admin > Settings > Google AdWords Remarketing
- How can I get support?
- Do you provide Google AdWords management services?
Yes, I do. Just fill out a form at my website.
Hi, we are running latest WP 4.0.1 and latest theme Flatsome + Woocommerce.
Working perfectly, tried 3 other plugins, didn’t work.
You can check if code are integrated correct with this plugin for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tag-assistant-by-google/kejbdjndbnbjgmefkgdddjlbokphdefk
Thanks, and regards
Contributors & Developers
“Google AdWords Remarketing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.