Using a widget, Earnings Dashboard displays detailed Google AdSense statistics and reports, on your website, under your administration panel.
Earnings Dashboard for Google Adsense™ main features
display detailed adsense statistics like: Total Earnings, CPC, CTR, CPM, Number of Clicks and Page Views
option to select date ranges for your adsense reports: today, yestarday, last 7 days, last 14 days and last 30 days
adsense custom channels performance report in a table
adsense ad units performance report in a table
set a default access level; you can give access to your Earnings Dashboard to users like editors, authors and/or contributors
improved page loading speeds using a dedicated cache system
has multilingual support, a POT file is available for translations. If you have a complete translation, send me the translation file or upload it to our forum and will be included in next release.
Using this plugin your data is collected in a fast and secure manner because Earnings Dashboard uses OAuth2 protocol and Google Adsense API.
Further reading and info
This plugin it’s released under the GPLv2, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial website.
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Open the plugin configuration page, which is located under Settings -> Earnings Dashboard (optionally enter your API Key, Client Secret and Client ID).
- Authorize the application using the ‘Authorize Application’ button
- Go back to the plugin configuration page, which is located under Settings -> Earnings Dashboard to update the final settings.
A step by step setup tutorial is available here Earnings Dashboard for Google Adsense – video tutorial
Very handy, kudos!
I am getting following error sometimes.
Error calling GET https://www.googleapis.com/adsense/v1.4/reports?startDate=2015-12-24&endDate=2016-01-22&metric=EARNINGS&dimension=DATE&sort=DATE&useTimezoneReporting=true&key=AIzaSyDH3q3w33uLpH4GN25CZqoWE_Nkcpk2UmY: (403) Daily Limit Exceeded
This plugin does what it says, and does it well. So nice to see my (very meager) earnings from WP rather than having to visit Adsense directly. I see it hasn’t been updated in a year so I hope that is simply because it hasn’t needed an update, rather than because the developer is abandoning it.
I’m gonna try it on my tech blog web cable
Contributors & Developers
“Google Adsense Dashboard” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Enhancement: GAPI library update
- Enhancement: main chart optimization
- Enhancement: css tweaks and fixes
- bugfix: notices and warnings in main dashboard
- language file updates
- hardening security
- data validation and sanitization
- redesigned dashboard
- css tweaks
- updated translation file
- cleanup database on uninstall
- renamed the plugin to Earnings Dashboard
- plugin rewritten from scratch
- updated to latest Google Adsense API version
- major changes in authorization process
- implemented a new cache system
- added custom channels performance report in a table
- added ad units performance report in a table
- small API update
- fixed buttons on Earnings Dashboard for Google Adsense
- added Access Level feature for Earnings Dashboard for Google Adsense
- added multilingual support (Earnings Dashboard for Google Adsense *.pot file)
- a better way to determine google adsense temp dir for cache
- fixed Earnings Dashboard for Google Adsense menu issue
- first release