This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Obtain an API developer key from goodreads.com/api
- If you have a previous version of GoodReviews installed, deactivate and delete it from the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Upload the GoodReviews folder to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate GoodReviews by using the 'Plugins' menu
- Under the WordPress 'Settings' menu, click GoodReviews and configure the appropriate settings
- Add the [goodreviews isbn="<book ISBN>"] shortcode, where <book ISBN> is the International Standard Book Number (ISBN) of the book associated with the reviews you want to display. You can use either an ISBN-10 or an ISBN-13. Do not include dashes in the ISBN. If your title does not have an ISBN, you can use grid="<Goodreads ID>" in place of the ISBN parameter, where <Goodreads ID> is the ID number assigned to your title by Goodreads.