Good Old Gallery is a WordPress plugin that helps you upload image galleries that can be used on more than one page/post, it utilizes the built in gallery functionality in WP. Other features include built in Flexslider and jQuery Cycle support and Widgets.
The FAQ is currently empty.
- Bugfix for WP 3.5.
- Rewritten and optimized.
- Themes are now stored in sub-folder of the
- Trying to fix issues with version 2.x for some people.
- Fix theme selection in the shortcode generator.
- Fix hiding Description.
- Code optimizing.
- Fixes issues when no slider plugin is selected.
- Fixes hiding Title and Description.
- Added Flexslider support too.
- Uses the Settings API.
- Better shortcode genreator.
- Attachments overview and quick delete attachment on gallery posts.
- Works with WordPress 3.3.
- Checks posts and widgets for Good Old Galleries, if none are found no JS or CSS is added.
- Theme settings is now on a separate page.
- Fixes an issue with “activate all themes”.
- Added missing cache.php file.
- Remove button on images in galleries is back.
- Add your own themes in
wp-content/themes/[active-theme]/gog-themes, see Installation for more info.
- Fixed issue with title in widgets.
- First version on wordpress.org.