Based in Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce
Your online store must use WooCommerce platform (free wordpress plugin).
Once you installed and activated WooCommerce, you may install and activate Goalcoin Payments for WooCommerce.
- Fully automatic operation
- 100% hack secure – by design it is impossible for hacker to steal your Goals even if your whole server and database will be hacked.
- 100% safe against losses – no private keys are required or kept anywhere at your online store server.
- Accept payments in Goalcoin directly into your personal wallet.
- Wallet can stay in another server.
- Accept payment in Goalcoin for physical and digital downloadable products.
- Add Goalcoin payments option to your existing online store with alternative main currency.
- Flexible exchange rate calculations fully managed via administrative settings.
- Zero fees and no commissions for Goalcoin payments processing from any third party.
- Support for many currencies.
- Set main currency of your store in any currency or Goalcoin.
- Automatic conversion to Goalcoin via realtime exchange rate feed and calculations.
- Ability to set exchange rate calculation multiplier to compensate for any possible losses due to bank conversions and funds transfer fees.
- Deactivate plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Delete plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Before you start, you must configure a RPC Goalcoin Wallet in Windows/Linux or Mac with this settings in goalcoin.conf:
If you wanna use a ssl Certificate you must create with this intructions if not skip this step:
- Install WooCommerce plugin and configure your store (if you haven’t done so already – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/).
- Install “Goalcoin Payments for WooCommerce” wordpress plugin just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Run and setup your wallet.
- Click on “Console” tab and run this command (to extend the size of wallet’s gap limit): wallet.storage.put(‘gap_limit’,100)
- Within your site’s WordPress admin, navigate to:
WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> Goalcoin
Goalcoin RPC host address: RPC/Wallet server address
Goalcoin RPC Port: RPC por used : Example = 12615
Goalcoin RPC SSL connect: Check this options if you have ssl enabled in RPC
Goalcoin RPC SSL connect: Select the path to certificate server
Goalcoin RPC username: username used in your RPC server
Goalcoin RPC password: password used in your RPC server
Goalcoin address Prefix:The prefix for the address labels.The account will be in the form
- Press [Save changes]
- If you do not see any errors – your store is ready for operation and to access payments in Goalcoins!
- Please donate GOAL to: D8UWWqaUtZ8TtWkHvJtbF3jFJqCtMdAdKE
All supporters will be in goalco.in
Contributors & Developers
“Goalcoin Payments for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors