- You can add the Global BMI Calculator via shortcode [gbmicalc]
- Just insert the widget in the chosen sidebar, type a title and activate the wanted options
- It is global because you can switch from standard to metric system and localize all shown text.
Try the demo
Other WordPress Plugins by Ostheimer
See other WordPress Plugins on our Plugin-Site
- Upload “global-body-mass-index-calculator” folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the GBMI Calculator Widget to your widget enabled space
- If you need insert in article please use short tag [gbmicalc]
- How can I display the GBMI Calculator in a page?
You can add the shortcode [gbmicalc] in a page so that the GBMI calculator will be diplayed in that page.
- How can I translate the Plugin?
- Download and install a translation tool like Poedit
- Go to the root directory of the plugin
- Open the “languages” folder
- Duplicate the file “GBMI-calc-xx_XX.pot”
- Rename the file and replace xx with your language code (http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_chapter/gettext_16.html#Language-Codes)
- Rename the file and replace XX with your country code (http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/html_chapter/gettext_16.html#Country-Codes)
- Open the renamed file with Poedit and translate the strings
- Save the file
- Upload the generated .mo file
Contributors & Developers
“Global Body Mass Index Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- JS bugs fix
- Tested up to WordPress 5.1
- Tested up to WordPress 3.5
- Translation fixed
- Critical error fixed
- Fixed many bugs
- Initial Release