latest version of this plugin work on all wordpress version from 3.1+ to 4.0+
sLa NGjI's Team do not provide support on wordpress.org forum and reviews! Full Story Here
All releases, prior latest stable, are deprecated,
and no longer supported on this project: is very
suggested upgrade to the latest build, always!
Developmental Code in Becoming!
Version 1.7.0 is planned for end of 2014 - 2015/16
Version 1.6.2 is planned for end of May 2014 (beta)
- The New Cycle [STABLE] New Owner of this Plugin is sLa NGjI's
- Please update as soon as possible!
- Released Build 2014-04-16
- Full Support and Compatibility for WordPress 3.1+ ~ 4.0+
- Compatible with WordPress, bbPress, Buddypress
- Work under GPLv2 or later License.
- Implement GNU style coding standard indentation.
- Meet detailed Plugin Guidelines quality requirements.
- NEW key tag plugin authenticity
- NEW header and footer log
- NEW class and functions constructor coding isolation
- NEW support and compatibility for wordpress 4.0+
- NEW support and compatibility for wordpress 3.9+
- SECURITY a new idea of sla: key tag plugin authenticity
- SECURITY checksum.txt md5 checksum declaration
- SECURITY prevent direct access to php files on this plugin
- SECURITY index.html directory listing protection
- SECURITY index.php directory listing protection
- SECURITY .htaccess strict security rules
- ENHANCEMENT check minimun wp version required for activation
- ENHANCEMENT code cleanup for faster loading
- ENHANCEMENT reduce code bloat
- ENHANCEMENT delete registered db options hooks on deactivation
- ENHANCEMENT ready to single and network multisite environment
- ENHANCEMENT plugin memory consumption (less of 1kb or no more)
- ENHANCEMENT full strict security rules applied
- ENHANCEMENT work with shared, vps, dedicated and cloud hosting
- BUMP Version 1.6.1 Build 2014-04-16
- Fix profile view to work as expected. Was either on or off - not based on user role. (12/2013)
- Updated some verbiage. (12/2013)
- Added new Brute Force Plugin to forcefully turn off admin menu and front end, if desired. We get a lot of requess for this. (12/2013)
- Added Language files for translations. (12/2013)
- Add Multi-site functionalities that allow Super Admin to turn off Toolbars for certain levels. (02/11/2012)
- Added option to turn off only for certain user levels. (02/11/2012)
- Fix Screenshots for new version. (02/11/2012)
- Fix deprecated user level in page call for backend page. (02/11/2012)
- Fix wording for new Admin Bar options introduced in WP 3.3.(02/06/2012)
- Fix Action to remove option in user profile page. Worked in profile, but not user-edit.
- Plugin Release. (02/23/11)