What else can the toolbar do and what's your plan for future enhancements?
The Social Toolbar includes a richness of features and we are adding more features every month:
- Connect to one or more social networks - The toolbar currently supports connecting to FaceBook, Twitter, MySpace and Yahoo
- Facebook "Fan Page" button - Users can check out your page updates and can become a fan with one click
- Twitter updates button - Users can check out your recent tweets right from your toolbar
- Update status/Tweet - Users can update status or tweet right from the toolbar. Site owners can set the default message text
- Google site search - Users can search the content of your site
- Share - One click share to over 80 social destinations
- Email - Users can email friends and even import contacts from Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL
- Subscribe to feed button
- Hide/unhide toolbar
- Themes - use default or Blue themes. More themes coming soon
- Chat with social network friends directy from the toolbar - Coming soon!
How can I make money with the toolbar?
To start earning revenues from your toolbar, first set the toolbar on your site and sign up for an account at Gigya. Then contact us at email@example.com with your partner ID.
Can I get reports (analytics) about my Toolbar?
If you want to track analytics for your Toolbar, you must first sign up for a Gigya account on gigya.com and enter your Gigya partner ID where it says "Your Gigya ID" in the WordPress administration panel. You can find your Partner ID in the account setting page. This allows Gigya to track your toolbar performance and pay you when users search from your toolbar.