Gherkin Syntax for SyntaxHighlighter Evolved adds the Gherkin language syntax to SyntaxHighlighter Evolved.
Gherkin language is a that is a business readable language used to drive testing.
Requires SyntaxHighlighter Evolved.
- Install ‘SyntaxHighlighter Evolved’ (see installation instructions for SyntaxHighlighter Evolved)
- Download the zip file, unzip it, and place it in your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add [code language=”gherkin”] … [/code] shortcodes to a page/post.
Contributors & Developers
“Gherkin Syntax for SyntaxHighlighter Evolved” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Re-adding the JS file as it had been eaten by an exchange server
- Initial release