Plugin Document | Free Support | More Plugin
GG Multiple Payment Routing for WooCommerce helps you create additional payment accounts (PayPal, Stripe) and auto select them base on rules.
Some payment gateways will be limited money per day. You need to receive money from more than one account.
This plugin allows you to config additional accounts with rules.
Example: Condition: account A just can be receive maximum $200 per day, account B just can be receive maximum $300 per day.
The plugin will choose one of two accounts automatically in the checkout page.
- Create additional payment accounts for Paypal or Stripe
- Switch payment accounts automatically based on rules
- Show reports for each account
Payment gateways supported:
- Paypal via plugin: WooCommerce PayPal Checkout Payment Gateway
- Stripe via plugin: WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
Notice: Please install and activate above plugins first.
- Visit Dashboard > Payment Routing > Settings and enable payment gateways. Notice: Install WooCommerce payment gateway add-ons before use.
- Visit Dashboard > Payment Routing > PayPal Accounts or Stripe Accounts to create additional accounts then set Account informations and Limit money per day for them.
- Now, when customers checkout in the checkout page, an account will be selected automatically base on current deposited money and Limit money per day
Documentation & Support
- Detailed guide to install and customize: Documentation
- System tickets support 24/7 available : Free support
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
- WooCommerce version 3.6.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GG Multiple Payment Routing for WooCommerce – Split and manage PayPal, Stripe accounts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GG Multiple Payment Routing for WooCommerce – Split and manage PayPal, Stripe accounts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.