Gravity Forms was built to be able to store all uploaded files to the server and email you a link. There are times that you need to have that file get attached to the notification email. You can now tick a checkbox in the notifications area to specify whether or not you want the file attached. If multiple files you are then able to have it attempt to zip before sending too.
Works with both single and multiple upload boxes as well as multiiple notifiations. I left the old GFUEA and GFUEANZ designations in the name for people still using it.
Install plugin and activate.
Check off box in notification settings to enable file attachment.
- Where can I get answers to questions?
You can email email@example.com to receive answers or go to http://wpcms.ninja
Contributors & Developers
“GF Upload to Email Attachment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added ZipArchive class check for sites that do not have this functionality.
- Took out WPThumb Support as it stopped the rest of the system from working.
- Added WPThumb Plugin Support
- Slight Modification to wording.
- Confirmed zip functionality and delete functionality.
- Decided recent change signified a good step forward to making it 2.0. Also cleaned up code.
- Added customization through checkboxes instead of through name modification.
- Kept name modification active to keep old implementation working.
- Updated readme.
- Added no zip addition to multifile upload.
- Added zip functionality to multifile upload.
- Updated description and changed to stable version 1.0
- Initial Release of Plugin