- Go to your WordPress admin account.
- Open Plug-Ins in the left-side bar menu, choose Add New, and search for GetResponse plug-in. Choose the available GetResponse Integration version.
- Install the plug-in and activate it in your account.
- Download the GetResponse plug-in for your WordPress version.
- Unzip the downloaded file and extract the code to to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- To complete installation you should activate the module in the plug-ins section of your administration panel.
- Create the web form in your GetResponse account.
- Go to your plug-in settings in your WordPress account.
- Enter the API key and click "Save" to enable it.
- Enable the “Subscribe via Comment” option if you want to offer all commenting visitors to join your mailing list. Type in the invitation to subscribe e.g. “Subscribe to join the buzz”.
- Enable the “Subscribe via Registration Page” option if you want to offer your users to join your mailing list. Type in the invitation to subscribe e.g. “Subscribe to join the buzz”.
- Enable the “Subscribe via Checkout Page” option if you want to offer your customers to join your mailing list at the checkout stage. (available only if WooCommerce is activated). Type in the invitation to subscribe e.g. “Subscribe to join the buzz”.
- In the top menu bar inside the WordPress WYSIWYG editor you will find a dropdown menu with all your GetResponse Web Forms. Click on the selected Web Form and it will be added into your WordPress post.
- On the WordPress Widgets page you can drag the GetResponse Web Form module into desired page areas.
With GetResponse form builder you can fully adjust the form to your needs: add brand logo and image, custom fields, and confirmation URLs, or enable pop-up option. Note that to modify your WordPress form you need to do it from GetResponse account – the changes will be displayed automatically on your site.