- Cache the plurk to a static page, you don’t need to read fetch feed every time.
- Display each plurk’s link and post time (or not).
- Widget support.
- Externel CSS file.
- fetch other’s people plurk and integrated with yours
- Put the “get-your-plurk” folder to plugin folders.
- Make a cache folder like /wp-content/cache/ if the cache folder is not exists.
- add a cache file named “cache.tmp”, now you have a cache file like: “wp-content/cache/gyp-cache.tmp”
- chmod the “gyp-cahce.tmp” file permission to writable (chmod 666 cache.tmp).
- active the plugin.
** cd /wp-content
** mkdir cache
** cd cahce
** touch gyp-cache.tmp
** chmod 777 gyp-cache.tmp
Contributors & Developers
“Get your plurk” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- 1.1.3 – display username or not, move the cache file path, some code improve.
- 1.1.1 – fix some css problem.
- 1.1.0 – plurk looks and feel, and localization config file support. remove the “show link option”.
- 1.0.5 – fix some readme error and default options.
- 1.0.0 – first release.